Wednesday, March 3, 2010

Faz's Birthday.


So it started out with a little BBQ and Robo Cog opening day. Oi had prepared my favourite cake, cheescake as seen here. Then the FAZZICAT. It wasn't a huge turn out at Martin Plc due to the weather that day. We handed out the instructions and destinations, the 1st pub was the Cricketers. I'm going to give the details of my race. So I break out from Martin Plc knowing my biggest challengers for the race would be Levon, Macca and Jase. So I'm hauling arse behind Levon up Elizabeth then through Hyde Park, I think J is around there someplace too. Get out onto Oxford St and I see Macca take a hectic right turn down Crown St. So I took a hectica turn trying to keep up, I see cops on Crown and briefly shit myself got no time for toilet paper though. So I get to the Crix and Levon and Macca are already there and J turns up not long after. I hoon my beer like nobodys business and Me, Macca, Levon and J all leave at pretty much the same time. I nearly forget to grab a coaster but Macca reminds me, so lucky. We all pretty much split in different directions except J follows me through Redfern. I lose him around Baptist St I think and that is the last I see of him till the end of the race. I get lucky with a few lights and fucking skid right through a red at Redfern and Regent St, was a bit gnarly. I get on to Wilson St and I see I'm in hot pursuit of Levon, I kept my distance knowing I could out skull him at the Courthouse. He is the 1st person there, then Me and I'm wondering where the fuck is Macca. I smash another beer and leave just before Levon bumping into Macca on the way out. Turns out smart arse went to the Lansdowne before the Courthouse. Good move maybe?
I was worried so I smashed it down King St, through reds, in between buses, cars, wrong side of the road. I make it to the Lansdowne before Levon, I decide a beer is the wrong choice due to the fact I have been on the verge of puking for the last 15 mins. I smash a midi of lemonade with heaps of ice (it still counts). Levon arrives just as I'm leaving, I got no idea where Macca is and I think I'm in a good position for the lead. Not sure which way I should go to Mr B's, I decide on the back streets. It's looking pretty good until I see Levon shoot passed me on Broadway and out of sight. I was stuck at the lights at Abercrombie St. Fucking up the footpath I go, yelling and whistling for people to get out of the way. Boom, back on the road through a gap in traffic. Head down George St, loads of traffic, i'm back in race mode. Wrong side of the road, between buses and cars, turn right up to Mr B's. Levon is there, he's been there for a couple minutes, I'm wondering where the fuck is Macca. 2 minutes later he turns up, thinking he'd won the race. Turns out he took back streets from Newtown and he was chilling thinking Levon and I would have been caught up at the Lansdowne. Few more minutes later and J turns up.


End result- Levon, Me, Macca then J.


Fun as race, I think next time the rules will be it has to be some sort of alcoholic drink. Just so everyone feels like puking, not just me.


Thanks everyone for racing and thanks to everyone who stayed out and partied late with us, especially Sven!

1 comment: