Monday, April 19, 2010

R.I.P. NJS



So colonel NJS no longer exists. You may have seen the Erba displayed at RoboCog or you may not. Well this is her and the crack that has fucked my life for a bit. Don't know how it happened, noticed a small crack in the seat tube whilst changing my tyre, rode to Padington and back from Newtown then to Surryhills the next day only to see the crack at its full crackedness.
Crack is bad for you.
Stay tuned for my next build on the way, it's going to be a Gefsco frame with a bad arse SSS colour way and hopefully some custom decals, some pimping gold wheels and the rest of my gear. Hopefully be done in a little over a week.
NJGay for real hey Brucey! Thanks for the loan of your frame Jet!

1 comment:

  1. Sad about your bike Faz, but rad about this glamorous sounding new ride!!

    ReplyDelete